What is PMKVY?
Approved for another four years (2016-2020) to benefit 10 million youth Allocated Budget 12,000 Crores
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Documents Required For PMKVY Registration For Trainee Partner
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration of your Organization
- PAN of Organization
- Proof of Annual Turnover of your organization for Last 3 years certified by CA if incorporated in the year 2014 or before, for the last 2 years if incorporated in 2015, for the last 1 year for incorporated in 2016. This is not mandatory for organizations incorporated in the year 2017.
- Address proof of your Head/Registered Office (self certified) like-
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- GST Registration Certificate
- Incorporation Certificate
Note: It will take one day to register for Trainee Partner.