Services for Non-Indian entities Foreign Enterprises Starting Business In India
- Setting up of liaison office in India as representative/marketing office by taking approval from Reserve Bank of India, the apex bank in India.
- Setting up of foreign branch office in India by taking approval from Reserve Bank of India
- Registration of subsidiary company of foreign enterprise under the Companies Act, 1956
- All compliances under related acts and regulations
- Due diligence of Indian entities to ascertain their financial status and regulatory compliance
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board related approvals